With the help of NZ Artists we have revitalised, the traditional Paint by Numbers and added a Kiwi twist. Each paint kit comes with everything you need to create your very own Kiwiana-themed masterpiece. The perfect way to take your mind off things, relax and unwind.
Piha is one of New Zealand's most famous surf beaches. This wild and rugged black sand beach is located on Auckland's west coast and is a popular destination to catch some of New Zealand's best waves.
Photo Credit: natmint
Your Native Eye kit includes everything you need to create your own masterpiece:
- Numbered 50cm x 40cm (20”x16”) framed cotton canvas
- Numbered acrylic based paint set
- 3 x wooden handled nylon paint brushes
- Pencil Case
- Reference Image
- Numbered Reference Sheet
- Wall Hooks
- Quick Start guide
- Please remember this image is the original photograph or illustration
- Your painted canvas will slightly differ from the original
- The level of difficulty for each image is varied
- The recommended age for Native Eye Kits is 16+
- Please keep out of reach of children
Australian Shipping: Maximum 4 PBN kits per transaction. If you wish to purchase more than 4 PBN kits you must complete separate transactions in groups of 4. International shipping prices are more cost effective if you purchase more than a single kit.