With the help of NZ Artists we have revitalised, the traditional Paint by Numbers and added a Kiwi twist. Each paint kit comes with everything you need to create your very own Kiwiana-themed masterpiece. The perfect way to take your mind off things, relax and unwind.
The Longest Drink in Town is an Alissa May piece featuring a blue and red giraffe that we all know. On a hot summers day you can expect to see Kiwis across the country sipping their corner dairy milkshakes, a classic piece of Kiwi life.
Your Native Eye kit includes everything you need to create your own masterpiece:
- Numbered 50cm x 40cm (20”x16”) framed cotton canvas
- Numbered acrylic based paint set
- 3 x wooden handled nylon paint brushes
- Pencil Case
- Reference Image
- Numbered Reference Sheet
- Wall Hooks
- Quick Start guide
- Please remember this image is the original photograph or illustration
- Your painted canvas will slightly differ from the original
- The level of difficulty for each image is varied
- The recommended age for Native Eye Kits is 16+
- Please keep out of reach of children
Australian Shipping: Maximum 4 PBN kits per transaction. If you wish to purchase more than 4 PBN kits you must complete separate transactions in groups of 4. International shipping prices are more cost effective if you purchase more than a single kit.